Katherine and I have been checking out the blog almost daily. K is really into watching her cousins and going through the archives. Her current fave is the vimeo of Naomi picking Dan's foot.
Renee, I'm melting. Nya scrunches her nose up like Naomi all the time...and grunts along with it. Soon there will be three girls rolling around, at least for a few days!! See you soon.
7 comments:
cutest. they really love each other so much, those sister. it's adorable!
ugh. those sisterS
Katherine and I have been checking out the blog almost daily. K is really into watching her cousins and going through the archives. Her current fave is the vimeo of Naomi picking Dan's foot.
Love from PDX
Eric
I want to see MORE! MORE! MORE!
I miss you, girls!!! mimi
I'm all choked up!
Gigi
So cute. Love the fotos.
Renee, I'm melting. Nya scrunches her nose up like Naomi all the time...and grunts along with it. Soon there will be three girls rolling around, at least for a few days!! See you soon.
Post a Comment