naomi writing naomi from renee on Vimeo.
Oh yes, such a heart melter.
it is such a hard task to write any names and singing the abc song at the same time.. don't you think? it is confusing... Ru is a genius! ooxx--mimi
yeah, I can't write and sing at the same time...or is walk and chew gum????Looks like Nina was trying to feel the beat and sing a little too!Love you, gigi
what an awesome picture!
who's so punk rock that their kid makes an anarchy A?Eric
Ru Ru is so smart and she loves you so much, because you are a good mother . I am so touched by you two. Love Po Po
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh yes, such a heart melter.
it is such a hard task to write any names and singing the abc song at the same time.. don't you think? it is confusing... Ru is a genius!
ooxx--mimi
yeah, I can't write and sing at the same time...or is walk and chew gum????
Looks like Nina was trying to feel the beat and sing a little too!
Love you, gigi
what an awesome picture!
who's so punk rock that their kid makes an anarchy A?
Eric
Ru Ru is so smart and she loves you so much, because you are a good mother . I am so touched by you two. Love Po Po
Post a Comment