Beautiful and smart too!Love, gigi
That's absolutly awesome Naomi. I love it. Beautiful letters. You can be soooo proud.
I am so proud of you !Next time write your name in Chinese!
Awesome!I can't believe how often you update this thing. It's intimidating...and the chicken coop...Eric
I like how you round the corners, renee! Ru can write better than uncle Charlie! hehehee.. mimi
holy moly! your baby is a baby einstein. amazing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful and smart too!
Love, gigi
That's absolutly awesome Naomi. I love it. Beautiful letters. You can be soooo proud.
I am so proud of you !Next time write your name in Chinese!
Awesome!
I can't believe how often you update this thing. It's intimidating...and the chicken coop...
Eric
I like how you round the corners, renee! Ru can write better than uncle Charlie! hehehee.. mimi
holy moly! your baby is a baby einstein. amazing!
Post a Comment