Poor Banshee...I can't beleive she puts up with it! This video reminds be of one with Naomi lunging at the cat! Nina is so sweet...such a nice disposition! Love, Gigi
Poor Banchee, she has to go through all the babies in the house, Nina just like Naomi when Naomi was this old, she forced her love to Banchee.Do you remember?
6 comments:
Poor Banshee...I can't beleive she puts up with it! This video reminds be of one with Naomi lunging at the cat! Nina is so sweet...such a nice disposition!
Love, Gigi
I just love all of Nina's huffing and puffing...so adorable! And yeah, Banshee is a good sport :)
Awesome Banshee and cute, cute Nina.
damn that's a tolerant cat!
Poor Banchee, she has to go through all the babies in the house, Nina just like Naomi when Naomi was this old, she forced her love to Banchee.Do you remember?
Nina sounds like she wants to eat Banshee. And wow is Banshee ever a good sport.
Post a Comment