Monday, January 12, 2009

We're back!

Our amazing vacation started off in Michigan. Here's Uncle Nick, Grandma Jane, Papa, Gigi, Danny and Naomi digesting the amazing turkey dinner Gigi had made for us.
Naomi's first snow! Getting buried by Papa.
Busting out!
Early Christmas morning with Cousin Daniel.
We had such a special Christmas. Naomi was super excited to get this bag, Gigi then had to show her that the actual present was inside.


Thanks for the Elmo dress Uncle Greg and Auntie B!


Naomi and Sophie shenanigans!

having fun with cousin Sophie from renee on Vimeo.


From snow to sand. Making sand castles on Fort Lauderdale beach.
Check out the baby belly.. I'm getting big.
We got to catch up Chloe and Luca.

Naomi got a special treat from Gong-Gong and Poh-Poh...a trip to Disney World!

Getting to touch an obscure disney character's nose made Naomi so happy.
but the highlight was definitely meeting Minnie and Mickey Mouse!

6 comments:

Brad and Emily said...

Oooohhh...finally!! It's been almost a month since your last post! ;) Looks like an awesome trip. I wish I got to go to Disney World too!

Judy said...

Yey, you're back.

Great pictures. I'm so jealous. I would love to go swimming in the ocean. And it was very nice seeing you guys in Dannys parents house over X-Mas. Brings back nice memories.

knach said...

We loved the video of Sophie and Naomi..."Wash the butt baby!" Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much!!! & I loved our visit. What fun...Disney World!
love, Gigi

babywren said...

that looks like you had such a wonderful trip! i'm sure ru was in heaven! we're sooooo glad you're back!

Unknown said...

How fun! Naomi must have been in heaven!