Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Lunar New Year!

We started off the lunar new year by adopting a fish! I asked Naomi what we should call him and she answered, "Pooh Bear"...but I think she might of been confused and thought I asked her who we should telephone call. We totally got Pooh Bear on speed dial. Anyway, here's a shot of Pooh Bear the fish.


Even more exciting is we set up Naomi's "big girl" bed. She LOVES it and thinks it's the coolest thing since...well, her new fish.


This video is dedicated to Auntie Mimi. This is Naomi and Danny parting after going through the box of goodies you sent! All the clothes fit him so well!

dancing fools from renee on Vimeo.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it...we work out to that first song (crazy) in aerobics class! Happy New Year.
I love you.
GiGi

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeey! So happy to hear those clothes fit Danny good! What a good dancer Ruru is! Well, I guess she has been always. It will be so fun to go dancing with her someday! Happy new year!
Mimi

babywren said...

YAY! super cute bed, ru! congrats!

that dancing was adorable. ru's supershort bangs are awesome! so stylie!

Carlos P said...

happy Ox year!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sweet moves! and threads!!!

ZCH said...

Love the video!

How is she doing in her new bed? GAvin's first week out of the crib was rough (and caused quite a few sleepless nights for us!) He now demands that one of us lies next to him until he falls asleep. Ugh.

Judy said...

Love the fish, looooove the bed and looooooooooooooooooooove that video. I totally like that first song too. Naomis hair has gotten so long. Such a pretty girl. It's unbelievable how much she has grown. It goes so fast, always surprises me.

Anonymous said...

soooo wonderfully cute! danny could take some dancing lessons from talented little ruru;) we wanna party with you guys! congratulations to everyone and happy new year!

xoxo
Krista & Freya :)