what's awesome is that Ru is only 6 years old and is reading all that!!! she is the smartest 6 years old girl i have ever seen. ah, I miss those girls so much! I wish they could meet Moko!!!! I know they would love her!ox-mm
best video i have seen in a long time. We want geodes too!!! And Nina still totally looks like your Mom! ciao bellas!
Beautiful, smart little women! I miss them so much.love, gigi
These are cool. I wonder if we have them here. Hagen would love those so much.You're girls are so adorable.
you are the coolest mom ever! my kids would love that!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what's awesome is that Ru is only 6 years old and is reading all that!!! she is the smartest 6 years old girl i have ever seen. ah, I miss those girls so much! I wish they could meet Moko!!!! I know they would love her!
ox-mm
best video i have seen in a long time. We want geodes too!!! And Nina still totally looks like your Mom! ciao bellas!
Beautiful, smart little women! I miss them so much.
love, gigi
These are cool. I wonder if we have them here. Hagen would love those so much.
You're girls are so adorable.
you are the coolest mom ever! my kids would love that!
Post a Comment