I can't believe our Naomi is in first grade now, I always remember when she was little( around 2 ), when she saw the any pool, immediately she took off all her cloth and wanted to get into water so I had to go into the water with her with my shirt and short one time with long pant,.....wish they don't grow too fast! PP
3 comments:
I can't believe our Naomi is in first grade now, I always remember when she was little( around 2 ), when she saw the any pool, immediately she took off all her cloth and wanted to get into water so I had to go into the water with her with my shirt and short one time with long pant,.....wish they don't grow too fast! PP
This picture totally made me cry... Hooray, Ru! You look awesome. Nina, you look the cutest. Great pic of sisters!
Good job, mom! ox-mm
aw.... who cried? Naomi? Nina? Mommy?
Post a Comment