Friday, August 19, 2011

Naomi starts kindergarten

First Day of school



This past week Naomi woke up everyday thrilled to go to kindergarten! She was actually really sad when I told her that there wouldn't be any school until Monday. Danny asked her, "What is your favorite part of school?"
Naomi's reply, "ALL OF IT!"


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ask Danny about pinching Mrs. Connelly's butt in kindergarten. Lets just say that its good that your girls are not in the Grosse Ile School system.
Love you all,
Gigi

babywren said...

congrats naomi! she's going to knock their socks off!

remind me to ask danny about mrs. connelly...

ps. when did they grow so fast?

babywren said...

pps. glad you took photos!

rt said...

I was so anxious, I couldn't take a proper photo.

Dillon's mom said...

Yeay! That's fantastic and I love that last photo of Naomi! xx

Judy said...

OMG, already? Time flies. So happy she loves it.