I've already got the epipens...not fooling around. The bees won't sting unless you mess with their hive in an aggressive way. They have to have a real good reason to commit suicide.
I don't think people realize how gentle honey bees really are:
Hi Renee! Cool hat...let me guess, you are going into the haberdashery(?) business...really, very exciting & adventuresome. Have you read "The Secret Life of Bees"?...so good. Love you, Gigi
7 comments:
Wow! You're brave Renee...and a little crazy!
wow, renee, I almost didn't recognize you! You look so pro! Ru, love your fish lips. mm
Be careful and tell kids don't go near those bees please. I am kind afraid. Poh Poh
How exciting. You have to tell me everything. I love the way you guys live your lifes.
i love that photo! i hope no one's allergic to bee stings. keep one of them shots on-hand.
and i love that hat! tre chic! this honey is going to be awesome for your allergies!
I've already got the epipens...not fooling around. The bees won't sting unless you mess with their hive in an aggressive way. They have to have a real good reason to commit suicide.
I don't think people realize how gentle honey bees really are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UVjWg6p-hA&feature=related
Hi Renee! Cool hat...let me guess, you are going into the haberdashery(?) business...really, very exciting & adventuresome. Have you read "The Secret Life of Bees"?...so good.
Love you, Gigi
Post a Comment