Ever since Little Boo became soup, we've wanted to add another chicken or two to our flock. I thought it might be fun for the girls (and me!) to try hatching some eggs. So we built ourselves an incubator and bought some fertile eggs from Trader Joe's...
watching the hatch from renee on Vimeo.
10 comments:
Oh! Oh! what a touching video, watching a new life was born, such a good education to children, I am so happy for Naomi and Nina, they have such a good parents.You and Danny are best ! Poh Poh
Oh! Oh! what a touching video, watching a new life was born, such a good education to children, I am so happy for Naomi and Nina, they have such a good parents.You and Danny are best ! Poh Poh
lucky kids. what a beautiful way to view the starting of life.Ru's song just so cute!and Nina yell in enjoying the baby chicks is just wonderful. GG
Oh mah gahhhd!!! Naomi might be the absolute cutest person!! Love the dialogue...and loved both girlsnat the end. RT, you are soo good with the camera! And as a mom. Can you come be my mom so i can have these experiences too??? GT also loved the girls and the vid! Hugs and kisses!!
This is the best ever! Naomi has a beautiful voice! You made my co-worker and I CRY!!!!
I love you and I want to come and see you AGAIN.
Love, gigi
Absolutely amazing. I love this. Have to show it to my boys tomorrow. I love the quote: "OMG, he moved his own egg!!!" Awesome. Thanks for posting this.
This is the cutest video ever. And I *love* Naomi singing happy birthday to the chicks!!
your family is the coolest ever! Naomi's song was so sweet. what a special video to cherish forever. Thanks for sharing this moment with us! Love Love it.
Naomi singing "Happy Birthday" to the chick is so sweet. What cool parents you guys are.
that was a cuteness explosion! aaagh!
ru's song was amazing! and she sang it so softly. love it.
and nina's glee at the hatch! love it.
and the chicks!!! love it.
can you hear me squealing with delight?
you're the coolest mom ever, renee. how great are you go give them (and us, vicariously) such wonderful experiences?!
Post a Comment