Saturday, September 25, 2010

some recent Naomi drawings

This has to be my current favorite. Both are wearing stripes!
"Naomi and Nina"

Naomi got bored waiting for me to get off the laptop, so she made one for herself. Check out the "on" and "off" buttons in the top right corner.

How could I not love this? It's practically a complete sentence!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her key board! Great drawings! Good job, Ru! mm

Anonymous said...

What a creative mind.She notice all the details,such as long and short hair and stripe on the tee shirt. Wonderful! so much enjoyment to watch them growing up. GG

babywren said...

wow! these are so amazing! ruru is totally gifted. i they're all great drawings, but i like the laptop the best.

Anonymous said...

I love the laptop...Naomi is a techy & an artist...no surprise there!
Love, Gigi...still planning my trip

ZCH said...

Wow -- these are great! I love that she thought to make her own laptop. Gavin only draws imaginary pieces of poop....