Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fun times with Cousin Dillon!









7 comments:

kcn said...

Oh, I feel like cousin Nya is missing from these photos:(
Naomi totally looks like Danny in the shot where she is hugging Dillon.

Dillon's mom said...

Renee, you really captured some great moments!!

ZCH said...

so so cute -- i love the pic of the two cousins sitting next to each other

Anonymous said...

I love the piectures of Nina and Dillon kissed each other and Naomi hugged Dillon. They love their cousin so much you can see fro their face expression, I just love to see these pictures over and over again! P P

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics! FUN time, indeed. It's so nice to see all the three kids together. Hope to meet D some day!
LOVE--mm

babywren said...

aw. it looks like you guys had an epic time! always so special to have the family together.

miss you guys! xo

Anonymous said...

aaahhhhh Cousin love!
Gigi