Wow! Does that mean it would have been twin chicks?
Ouch is right...but beautiful too!
double yolkers freak me out. is that weird?
for me, it means extra yumminess! yes, twins!
Stunning...for eggs.
I am so curious about the stand that you used. What is it? So, the egg got double yolks and single white? That will make super rich scrambled egg! yum.. mm
It's an egg stand I asked Danny to make for me. http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/2f6McYyZHkdGRmeHS8wocbVkOoZZdJPsKZEcbNjTIzM?feat=directlink
That is SO awesome! mm
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow! Does that mean it would have been twin chicks?
Ouch is right...but beautiful too!
double yolkers freak me out. is that weird?
for me, it means extra yumminess!
yes, twins!
Stunning...for eggs.
I am so curious about the stand that you used. What is it? So, the egg got double yolks and single white? That will make super rich scrambled egg! yum.. mm
It's an egg stand I asked Danny to make for me.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/2f6McYyZHkdGRmeHS8wocbVkOoZZdJPsKZEcbNjTIzM?feat=directlink
That is SO awesome! mm
Post a Comment