golden day from renee on Vimeo.
A Golden Day indeed! Love you and miss you!Gigi
awesome. the carrot/music timing was just unreal.Does Banshee want to eat the chickens?
Banshee is a lover not a fighter.
amazing! you're brilliant!i love micachu and the shapes!
This is truly amazing. I want to come play at your house!
jenny, you love Micachu?? this is news.
i LOVE this video too! My favorite part is the chorus of "don't eat it!"...and your raised beds look amazing. Hope all is well with you guys! Miss you. xo, Christina, Agnish Luca and Nico
OMG I love this. So beautiful and it totally made my day. Yourv videos are great.
Hope everyone watched the HD version of this video at vimeo, and "the way to the coop", too. Bigger screen! I have just realized it today though.. mm
Post a Comment
9 comments:
A Golden Day indeed! Love you and miss you!
Gigi
awesome. the carrot/music timing was just unreal.
Does Banshee want to eat the chickens?
Banshee is a lover not a fighter.
amazing! you're brilliant!
i love micachu and the shapes!
This is truly amazing. I want to come play at your house!
jenny, you love Micachu?? this is news.
i LOVE this video too! My favorite part is the chorus of "don't eat it!"...and your raised beds look amazing. Hope all is well with you guys! Miss you. xo, Christina, Agnish Luca and Nico
OMG I love this. So beautiful and it totally made my day. Yourv videos are great.
Hope everyone watched the HD version of this video at vimeo, and "the way to the coop", too. Bigger screen! I have just realized it today though.. mm
Post a Comment