I LOVE IT! She looks great with shorter hair! Good job, mom! Did ru tell you why she wanted it chopped? mm
so cute! you did an awesome job!
Naomi is so FASHIONABLE...& Nina walking...what a doll..great RED PANTS TOO!Love you, Gigi
she loves it!
It looks adorable.
She is so Lovely. And Happy Birthday to Nina...I know its coming soon. Walking already, oh the fun has just started. And kisses and hugs and kisses and hugs. Hope I get to see you this year. Fingers crossed.
i love naomi's new doo!--jojo
Her new haircut is SO cute -- I love it!!
Great job!! Naomi looks AWESOME with short hair!! I LOVE IT!
nice, now i know where to go for a stylin' haircut.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I LOVE IT! She looks great with shorter hair! Good job, mom! Did ru tell you why she wanted it chopped? mm
so cute! you did an awesome job!
Naomi is so FASHIONABLE...& Nina walking...what a doll..great RED PANTS TOO!
Love you, Gigi
she loves it!
It looks adorable.
She is so Lovely. And Happy Birthday to Nina...I know its coming soon. Walking already, oh the fun has just started. And kisses and hugs and kisses and hugs. Hope I get to see you this year. Fingers crossed.
i love naomi's new doo!
--jojo
Her new haircut is SO cute -- I love it!!
Great job!! Naomi looks AWESOME with short hair!! I LOVE IT!
nice, now i know where to go for a stylin' haircut.
Post a Comment