wigglin' Nina from renee on Vimeo.
what happen to the Naomi and Nina back yard picture? GG
Such a happy girl! Glad she likes the socks..see you soon.Love, Gigi
She is jammin. I love it. Nina and Nya would have a blast dancing together. Nya could teach her how to snap her fingers.
re: backyard pictureI must have deleted it when I put the video up. I'll re-post it when I get home from work.
Oh, I remember the cute bear shirt! She looks so adorable in the shirt just as ru! I miss both of them so much! ooxx--mm
Nina has got some moves...it must run in the family :)Love you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what happen to the Naomi and Nina back yard picture? GG
Such a happy girl! Glad she likes the socks..see you soon.
Love, Gigi
She is jammin. I love it. Nina and Nya would have a blast dancing together. Nya could teach her how to snap her fingers.
re: backyard picture
I must have deleted it when I put the video up. I'll re-post it when I get home from work.
Oh, I remember the cute bear shirt! She looks so adorable in the shirt just as ru! I miss both of them so much! ooxx--mm
Nina has got some moves...it must run in the family :)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment