I was gifted an awesome new camera. This is a short I made playing around with the video option. Did I say already how awesome this camera is? It's awesome.
This is really amazing, renee. What kind of camera is that? The visual quality and your choice of music are so awesome! Please make more video pieces! mm
I mean really...you are so very talented. Between you and your brother, I can barely stand it. Feel so inept just slapping my silly videos up without any music, editing...etc..uggh!
6 comments:
This is really amazing, renee. What kind of camera is that? The visual quality and your choice of music are so awesome! Please make more video pieces! mm
digital + manual? sexytimes.
brilliant! what kind of camera? if anyone deserves a sweet camera, it's you! you'll create such wonderful things. exhibit a.
It is such a pretty and refreshing video. I watched and watched ....just can't get over with it. po po
I mean really...you are so very talented. Between you and your brother, I can barely stand it. Feel so inept just slapping my silly videos up without any music, editing...etc..uggh!
i love you renee. keep em comin'!
Post a Comment