I came home pooped out and saw these photos and now I feel like pArtying!! Yeah, Nina! I am gonna drink mo! mm
Renee, These pictures cracked me up! Nina is just so cute, good natured & apparently quite a party girl...better watch out...not so cute in 20 years(the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...hee, hee)Love you, Gigi
hilarious!
I love these pictures. Made my day.
best. caption. ever.
Awesome! She's almost as big as Katherine...Love from portland.
I am so happy just see how happy she is. She is such a unique one! po po
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I came home pooped out and saw these photos and now I feel like pArtying!! Yeah, Nina! I am gonna drink mo! mm
Renee, These pictures cracked me up! Nina is just so cute, good natured & apparently quite a party girl...better watch out...not so cute in 20 years(the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...hee, hee)
Love you, Gigi
hilarious!
I love these pictures. Made my day.
best. caption. ever.
Awesome! She's almost as big as Katherine...Love from portland.
I am so happy just see how happy she is. She is such a unique one! po po
Post a Comment