Congratulations! You've produced another beauty and we are thrilled that Malcolm now also has a bride from your wonderful little family. Can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations Danny, Renee, and big sister Ru! Nina is quite lovely and I'm sure you are all overwhelmed with love by this new addition to your family. We can't wait for our new additions to meet! Oliver and Malcom will be fighting over her. We love you!
16 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS
She's absolutely beautiful.
Dear Danny, Renee, & Naomi,
Nina is so beautiful & we are so anxious to meet her! We will be in CA 6-17 to 6-23.
I love you all!
Gigi
Congratulations! You've produced another beauty and we are thrilled that Malcolm now also has a bride from your wonderful little family. Can't wait to meet her.
yeah! congrats guys! we can't wait to meet her! 2 Oxes in the family! whoot whoot!
Hi All: CONGRATULATIONS! Nina is so gorgeous. Hope you guys are adjusting well. Lots of love, Christina, Agnish and Luca
Jenny just told me--hurray and CONGRATS!! She's beautiful and Nina is such a pretty name! Big hugs to you all.
She is soo beautiful! Where did you find her?? Hahahah!
Congratulations Nenee, Danny and Ruru! She's lovely!
We can't wait to meet her and hope that you're all doing well.
I've been dying for you to post because now we can post the news on Maya's blog = )
xoxoxo
j
Wow. Already a beauty! Congratulations, little family. I look forward to meeting the new addition. xoxo e.
Nina is a doll. We can't wait to meet her. What does Naomi think of her :)
Love you all!
Congratulations Danny, Renee, and big sister Ru! Nina is quite lovely and I'm sure you are all overwhelmed with love by this new addition to your family. We can't wait for our new additions to meet! Oliver and Malcom will be fighting over her. We love you!
Nina is such a cutie -- congratulations!
And I love the name; Naomi & Nina is such a good combination...
Wow--lovely, lovely. Congratulations. Can't wait for all the girls to get together. Love you and miss you.
Congratulations! She is so cute. I can't wait to meet her.
Michelle
Wow! I can't believe that you guys have 2 kids now! She is beautiful.
Congratulations, guys! She's beautiful! - Erin A.
Post a Comment