Thank you so much for posting these...you have to know that I have been cking the blog every day...sometimes twice... Nina is soooo pretty. I love the "sleeping sisters" shot. We will see you soon. Love, Gigi
Great photos -- I love the one of Naomi kissing her little sister. So sweet! Hope things aren't too crazy (who am I kidding?!) and you are getting some sleep...
6 comments:
Soooooo precious. I bet Naomi is so excited. Love the pictures.
Thank you so much for posting these...you have to know that I have been cking the blog every day...sometimes twice...
Nina is soooo pretty. I love the "sleeping sisters" shot.
We will see you soon.
Love, Gigi
arghghgh! the sleeping photos are the best!
Yeah--love you all. Nya sends kisses to Naomi and Nina. Ooh, "The Three N's" we can start a girl band.
Great photos -- I love the one of Naomi kissing her little sister. So sweet! Hope things aren't too crazy (who am I kidding?!) and you are getting some sleep...
What a beautiful family! Love you guys, e.
Post a Comment