Sunday, September 07, 2008

at least I made her wear shoes

9 comments:

Judy said...

That is the cutest photo ever!!!!

babywren said...

she's going to be mad at you in about 16 years from now

Carlos P said...

were you rehearsing a scene from "Hair"?

Anonymous said...

cutest bum ever!
Love Gigi

kcn said...

You just made my day. Not to mention she is wearing her awesome frog(?) boots.
She is airing out her crotch. I used to do it all the time when I was little...just ask anyone in the family

ZCH said...

omg i love it!!

have you guys moved in yet?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! HILARIOUS!! That is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

oh my god! she is so cute!!! this is an awesome photo! so, i guess you two are having one more?!??? congrats if so! :) just stopping by to say hi and live vicariously through your child! ha! hope you are doing well.
XOXO - Kim (from detroit ;)

Unknown said...

She will absolutely hate you for that when it ends up on her Facebook page or in her wedding video! But that butt is too cute! BTW, congrats on #2! xo, Tanya