It's beautiful. And I'm so jealous. I bet all that stuff tastes soooooo good.
such luxuries you californians have. srsly. you should grow some papyrus & exotic grasses.
really beautiful..I love swiss chard!Gigi
that's so lovely. i wish i weren't so lazy and didn't have a black thumb.wanna come over and do mine?
Wow, looks great Renee. You are wasting no time. And Naomi looks like she loves to have the yard to run around in.Miss all of you lots.xoxo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's beautiful. And I'm so jealous. I bet all that stuff tastes soooooo good.
such luxuries you californians have. srsly. you should grow some papyrus & exotic grasses.
really beautiful..I love swiss chard!
Gigi
that's so lovely. i wish i weren't so lazy and didn't have a black thumb.
wanna come over and do mine?
Wow, looks great Renee. You are wasting no time. And Naomi looks like she loves to have the yard to run around in.
Miss all of you lots.
xoxo
Post a Comment