My dear Nina is 6 years old, I always remember the first time I held her in my arms, she was one month old but looked like 4 month old baby, she smiled at me and tried too move her head to check the surroundings, she is such a happy baby and curious too, I just so thankful she is healthy,pretty,smart....how much I can ask for? Happy Birthday my' little heart of a rose"
2 comments:
My dear Nina is 6 years old, I always remember the first time I held her in my arms, she was one month old but looked like 4 month old baby, she smiled at me and tried too move her head to check the surroundings, she is such a happy baby and curious too, I just so thankful she is healthy,pretty,smart....how much I can ask for? Happy Birthday my' little heart of a rose"
Best cake ever! SO pretty!!! Great job, mom! I wish I could be there to eat it with Nina and Naomi!
auntie mimi
Post a Comment