Naomi proudly posing with her first ever pair of dangling earrings.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful girl! She is not a baby anymore, where did those days go? how come she grows up so fast, I remember just like yesterday, she was singing with me " Infront of my home has a little river' in my car in Chinese after we finished she than kicking her feet saying " More More...Poh Poh" she was so happy, I was so happy....
What a beautiful girl! She is not a baby anymore, where did those days go? how come she grows up so fast, I remember just like yesterday, she was singing with me " Infront of my home has a little river' in my car in Chinese after we finished she than kicking her feet saying " More More...Poh Poh" she was so happy, I was so happy....
4 comments:
What a beautiful girl! She is not a baby anymore, where did those days go? how come she grows up so fast, I remember just like yesterday, she was singing with me " Infront of my home has a little river' in my car in Chinese after we finished she than kicking her feet saying " More More...Poh Poh" she was so happy, I was so happy....
What a beautiful girl! She is not a baby anymore, where did those days go? how come she grows up so fast, I remember just like yesterday, she was singing with me " Infront of my home has a little river' in my car in Chinese after we finished she than kicking her feet saying " More More...Poh Poh" she was so happy, I was so happy....
Gorgeous face!!!!!
So she is allowed to wear that kind of earrings now? mm
Veeeeeery pretty!!! :-)
Post a Comment