naomi and her chinese from nachtung on Vimeo.
Part 1: Tang Dynasty Poem
Quiet Night Thoughts by Li Bai
The moonlight glistens in front of my bed. I thought it was the frost on the ground. I lift my gaze to view the shimmering moon, Then lower my head, and miss my homeland.
Part 2: Cloud Kitten
The white clouds in the sky looks like a big and cute cat. My cat likes to play and to play with her toys. She likes to eat milk. (Naomi did not know the character for "drink".)
2 comments:
Naomi is great! Nina is great too, I wish Naomi did exactly as she did on this video when she was in " Chinese poem" competition, she should get the 1st place, Nina follows her sister so well timing is good too, every movement is not slow at all, they are so precious! I watch many many times,.....PP
AWESOME!!!! That sounded so great, you all must be so proud.
Post a Comment