i watched the last 10 second part like 3 times and laughed so hard and almost died.. indeed, bravo nina!!!! -m
Great doggie song & motions...what a sweetheart.Love, Gigi
I loooooove that song. She is adorable and a tiny bit crazy. =)
wow; i bet she'd love It's Oh So Quiet. Nina is very Bjork circa 1997, and crazy pretty. aw.
i love the finish...
ok, this is my second comment on this video but i can't get enough of nina!!! she is so awesome and very special. i think she got the making-up song talent from her dad. At least that's what Charlie thinks. they both are brilliant at it! -m
nina is so outrageous! i seriously need to eat her up.
THAT WAS SOO AWESOME! I cannot even take it. Where is she getting her inspiration??!
That is so awesome! I love the hand gestures at the end. She is a star in the making!
sounds like she's been listening to some of that rock'n'roll music...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
i watched the last 10 second part like 3 times and laughed so hard and almost died.. indeed, bravo nina!!!! -m
Great doggie song & motions...what a sweetheart.
Love, Gigi
I loooooove that song. She is adorable and a tiny bit crazy. =)
wow; i bet she'd love It's Oh So Quiet. Nina is very Bjork circa 1997, and crazy pretty. aw.
i love the finish...
ok, this is my second comment on this video but i can't get enough of nina!!! she is so awesome and very special. i think she got the making-up song talent from her dad. At least that's what Charlie thinks. they both are brilliant at it!
-m
nina is so outrageous! i seriously need to eat her up.
THAT WAS SOO AWESOME! I cannot even take it. Where is she getting her inspiration??!
That is so awesome! I love the hand gestures at the end. She is a star in the making!
sounds like she's been listening to some of that rock'n'roll music...
Post a Comment