Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am crazy

We adopted a puppy from the spca! The whole family is in love with this little gal, even Banshee. Some of the names we were deliberating over: Golden Silver Wind, Ice Cream, Christmas Tree...finally Danny suggested Bandit and we all agreed.



5 comments:

babywren said...

she is so adorable! i love the picture w/ nina. gives good perspective on how tiny she is. can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I love Bandit already, she will be a very good friend to Naomi and Nina, now you are in the class having a dog, that means you not only worry about your husband, your daughters 'Banchee,--------Now you are going to worry about Bandit a lot too . But still worth it! jackie

Dillon's mom said...

Soo teeny! I think D will love Bandit more than Yoda...

tede said...

Yukine keeps saying "that puppy is sooo cute!" Congrats to another addition to the family. Looks like fun!

ZCH said...

love the name -- she is SO cute!! and your mom is right -- you are so brave to add another one to your family!!