Danny has no hair! I want to see what he looks like without cap! Looks like you guys had a great time at the ball park! :)mm
Now I understanding how the two kids last the whole ball game. Foods pop corn cotton candy and drinks. Also kids ball games I bet both of them had a ball that day. GG
is it just me,or does the field get incredibly small all of a sudden??
Danny got sheared???? MMMMM organic cotton candy and free range hot dogs...two of my favorite food groups!Love , GIGI
that hot dog photo is the absolute best!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Danny has no hair! I want to see what he looks like without cap! Looks like you guys had a great time at the ball park! :)
mm
Now I understanding how the two kids last the whole ball game. Foods pop corn cotton candy and drinks. Also kids ball games I bet both of them had a ball that day. GG
is it just me,or does the field get incredibly small all of a sudden??
Danny got sheared???? MMMMM organic cotton candy and free range hot dogs...two of my favorite food groups!
Love , GIGI
that hot dog photo is the absolute best!
Post a Comment