painting with Nina from nachtung on Vimeo.
love this...remind the girls that Gigi loves them! Chicago was fantastic...see you soon.
Hey, Nina has blonde highlights???I pay big bucks for those.Love, Gigi
I think Nina may be into ice cream
OMG! Incredible artist! Love!
Wow. I feel like I wasn't paying attention the first time I watched this. I am in awe. For 2 years old she has it down. wowowowowow.Have fun with Gigi oxoxo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
love this...remind the girls that Gigi loves them! Chicago was fantastic...see you soon.
Hey, Nina has blonde highlights???
I pay big bucks for those.
Love, Gigi
I think Nina may be into ice cream
OMG! Incredible artist! Love!
Wow. I feel like I wasn't paying attention the first time I watched this. I am in awe. For 2 years old she has it down. wowowowowow.
Have fun with Gigi oxoxo
Post a Comment