These photos reminded me of my visit and our trip to the gardens...loved it...AND THEN WE ATE DUMPLINGS!!! Happy Valentine's Day. I love you all and miss you. I have GREAT news...I am retiring April 1! Can't wait. Love, Gigi
naomi looks like she is doing a jig and nina keeps her legs straight to tough her toes!! I try to get Nya to stretch and touch her toes but she always bends her knees...easy way out. Love them x0x0
you took such good pictures,Renee.Your children are so lucky to have you as their mother take so many meaningful pictures when they grow up , they will appreciate very much at mean time, we appreciate those pictures ,because they bring us a lot of happiness. pP
9 comments:
these photos are crazy rad.the first and third are frame-worthy. for realz.
Title of those photos should be like, "Michael RU Jackson" and "Nina Yoga in forest"
Happy V day!
Miss you!!!
mm
Shoes too big? GG
These photos reminded me of my visit and our trip to the gardens...loved it...AND THEN WE ATE DUMPLINGS!!! Happy Valentine's Day. I love you all and miss you. I have GREAT news...I am retiring April 1! Can't wait.
Love, Gigi
naomi looks like she is doing a jig and nina keeps her legs straight to tough her toes!! I try to get Nya to stretch and touch her toes but she always bends her knees...easy way out. Love them x0x0
so that last comment was from me, kathleen. guess my dad was signed in.
that looks like so much fun! never been to the conservatory. nina's stretch is DEEP! yowza
Nina is part gorilla...her arms are as long as her legs.
you took such good pictures,Renee.Your children are so lucky to have you as their mother take so many meaningful pictures when they grow up , they will appreciate very much at mean time, we appreciate those pictures ,because they bring us a lot of happiness. pP
Post a Comment