It is such a great experince to watch her grow everyday through her " Blog". I am so appreciate Renee you set up such a good " blog" with so many good pictures, I just can't say enough about how happy I am to see those pictures, I am a very lucky grandma too.
Happy Birthday Tzuru! Wish you will be wiser and wiser everyday .....
7 comments:
It is such a great experince to watch her grow everyday through her " Blog". I am so appreciate Renee you set up such a good " blog" with so many good pictures, I just can't say enough about how happy I am to see those pictures, I am a very lucky grandma too.
Happy Birthday Tzuru! Wish you will be wiser and wiser everyday .....
Happy Birthday Naomi GG
Hurray!!! Congratulations!!! Kisses and Hugs from Auntie Eeeen and Nya. Hope Momma planned party filled weekend!!
we are soo ready to celebrate Naomi's bday next weekend! tell her she better be ready for JoJo and auntie B and Dillon!!!
Yay! Happy birthday lovely girl!
ps. loving that sweatshirt
happy birthday, baby girl.
cute outfit! thank your mom.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment