Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year's in Florida






"Professional" Disney Photos:

Ingrid from Planet Payne!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! looks sooooo much fun! Nice vacation! Oh, Jackie sent me emails trying to show me some video "You must see this!" I could never see it. Do you know what it is? mimi

babywren said...

those trees are outrageous! looks suupaa fun. we went to a rainy disney, too! that's a first for my lifetime.

Judy said...

I'm so jealous. Looks like a great vacation. :o)

Carlos P said...

Those trees are spooktacular.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun...cutest little girls. I miss them. What's with the winter scarves at Disney World? I heard it was cold but...
Hey,I couldn't open Jackie's video either.
Love you all,
Gigi

kcn said...

oh, wish I was there....except once I heard how cold it was I thought hey, everything happens for a reason.