Oh~ those two gorillas are too cute! I wanna be in the cage, too! mimi
so cute sisters GG
I love those 2 gorillas.They are so sweet. What is Naomi doing? Po Po
atticaaaaaa!!!!
love those little girls...miss you.Gigi
Renee...does Nina look like you??? I think she does.What does your Mom say?Gigi
Oh, I want a gorilla cage for Nya. That would be great, good thinking. Do you put Danny in there when he misbehaves?
does Ruru really watch Nina sometimes? Big sis is all growed up.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh~ those two gorillas are too cute! I wanna be in the cage, too! mimi
so cute sisters GG
I love those 2 gorillas.They are so sweet. What is Naomi doing? Po Po
atticaaaaaa!!!!
love those little girls...miss you.
Gigi
Renee...does Nina look like you??? I think she does.
What does your Mom say?
Gigi
Oh, I want a gorilla cage for Nya. That would be great, good thinking. Do you put Danny in there when he misbehaves?
does Ruru really watch Nina sometimes? Big sis is all growed up.
Post a Comment