First solid food?GG
Judging by the look on her face I'm guessing the cupcake post was not related to the post about Nina's first solid food. Too bad for her. We'd love to see you guys soon and check out the new chicken coop!
aaaarrghghgh you're killing me. sooo cute!is that avocado? great starter food. looks like she loves it!
She is a little buddah having different feeling tasting strange food and she is so happy about it. I love those pictures! Thanks Renee! mom
Yey, looks like she liked most of it. :o) It'a a great experience for her anyway.
Ha! How cute. BTW: Love the sushi bib.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
First solid food?
GG
Judging by the look on her face I'm guessing the cupcake post was not related to the post about Nina's first solid food. Too bad for her. We'd love to see you guys soon and check out the new chicken coop!
aaaarrghghgh you're killing me. sooo cute!
is that avocado? great starter food. looks like she loves it!
She is a little buddah having different feeling tasting strange food and she is so happy about it. I love those pictures! Thanks Renee! mom
Yey, looks like she liked most of it. :o) It'a a great experience for her anyway.
Ha! How cute. BTW: Love the sushi bib.
Post a Comment