on the move from renee on Vimeo.
Nina is moving now that is so cute red nose HAHA GG
Are you TRYING to make me cry?Nina is so cute & I could hear her breathing....I guess that's an aerobic workout!Love you, Gigi
Wow, that's amazing. I loved watching that. Awesome, Nina!!!
daaaang! this baby is tough!
nina is like macgyver...using whatever devices she has to get the job done!!!
AAAAHH! Nina is soo lovable!! Y'know, in this video..Nina and Naomi have the same eyes!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nina is moving now that is so cute red nose HAHA GG
Are you TRYING to make me cry?
Nina is so cute & I could hear her breathing....I guess that's an aerobic workout!
Love you, Gigi
Wow, that's amazing. I loved watching that. Awesome, Nina!!!
daaaang! this baby is tough!
nina is like macgyver...using whatever devices she has to get the job done!!!
AAAAHH! Nina is soo lovable!! Y'know, in this video..Nina and Naomi have the same eyes!!
Post a Comment