naomi's stickers from renee on Vimeo.
Chip off the old block!Love, Gigi
That is so funny. How come all little kids are so fascinated by farts?
I think this is the first time she has ever spoken in the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! I have often said, "Wouldn't it be funny if people farted in color?? So you would KNOW when someone was the dirty culprit!" Great minds must think alike! Hah! And Nina's face was priceless. She was like, "Whatchu talkin about Willis?"
AWESOME...I think Naomi says "fart" like I used to when I was little. Just ask Danny, "What if I have to faaarrt?"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Chip off the old block!
Love, Gigi
That is so funny. How come all little kids are so fascinated by farts?
I think this is the first time she has ever spoken in the blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! I have often said, "Wouldn't it be funny if people farted in color?? So you would KNOW when someone was the dirty culprit!" Great minds must think alike! Hah! And Nina's face was priceless. She was like, "Whatchu talkin about Willis?"
AWESOME...I think Naomi says "fart" like I used to when I was little. Just ask Danny, "What if I have to faaarrt?"
Post a Comment