Tuesday, August 11, 2009

wild blackberry frozen yogurt

Picking the blackberries from our wild blackberry patch in the back yard.
Sieving the seeds out of the pureed fruit.
Stirring in the yogurt.
The magic of Kitchenaid.
This was seriously the most delicious frozen treat ever...creamy, tangy and the sweetness of perfectly ripe blackberries.

7 comments:

ZCH said...

Yum! We have blackberries in our backyard too -- though I"m not sure we have enough to make froyo.

Anonymous said...

Will you make me some blueberry ice cream ?Naomi seems is doing well with her cooking skill, she already knows how to make muffins, now yogart with blueberry ..... ya mi......

Judy said...

Oh that looks yummy. We'll have to try that, we have tons of blackberries around here in the fields.

Anonymous said...

Yummy berries! Regarding food and cooking; have you seen "Julie & Julia"? It is really a good movie, I went with my girlfriends last night. It is funny and ispirational.
Miss you.
Love, Gigi

Carlos P said...

hook it up dog!!!!

babywren said...

oh my lord. that looks amazing. you just put us mothers to shame.

Carlos P said...

I luv this last pic