mmmm...beets. I love them!Love you and miss you, Gigi
are you eating those greens as well?
Hmmmmmmmmm yummy. Makes me want some as well.
delish! i love beets. what a lovely activity for the chillenz. those pics have great color.
yum -- that looks delicious!! i don't blame her for not waiting!
I love your garden! We are about to plant some stuff here as well.So healthy for Naomi! And great to learn where the food comes from.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
mmmm...beets. I love them!
Love you and miss you, Gigi
are you eating those greens as well?
Hmmmmmmmmm yummy. Makes me want some as well.
delish! i love beets. what a lovely activity for the chillenz. those pics have great color.
yum -- that looks delicious!! i don't blame her for not waiting!
I love your garden! We are about to plant some stuff here as well.
So healthy for Naomi! And great to learn where the food comes from.
Post a Comment