what a view! its my dream to live in a house with nice view like that. ruru seems happy and its good to know. big love to her and hello to bill and jackie. mimi
I totally love the view as well. I wish we were neighbors.
What a great view! Can't wait to visit. Send Ruru over with her broom...my house needs sweeping!Love Gigi
cutest! can i hire ru to move us next time we decide to?your house is awesome. i love the cat door and the floor plan!
Regarding Ruru behind the wheel....Hey Dad,Gimme the keys please; Maya and I are goin' to the mall!Love you all, Gigi
Wow, I also am impressed by the view. I can't believe that you are in SF!Ruru looks so natural behind the wheel!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a view! its my dream to live in a house with nice view like that. ruru seems happy and its good to know. big love to her and hello to bill and jackie. mimi
I totally love the view as well. I wish we were neighbors.
What a great view! Can't wait to visit. Send Ruru over with her broom...my house needs sweeping!
Love Gigi
cutest! can i hire ru to move us next time we decide to?
your house is awesome. i love the cat door and the floor plan!
Regarding Ruru behind the wheel....
Hey Dad,
Gimme the keys please; Maya and I are goin' to the mall!
Love you all, Gigi
Wow, I also am impressed by the view. I can't believe that you are in SF!
Ruru looks so natural behind the wheel!
Post a Comment