lol -- that is so cute! she & gavin would be symbiotic - he likes to take the kleenex out but does not know how to put them back in the box (of course, he doesn't know how to blow his nose yet, so there would not be a slimy surprise when you used the kleenex)
4 comments:
so cute and funny! yeah, recycling, right? ruru!! :D mie
lol -- that is so cute! she & gavin would be symbiotic - he likes to take the kleenex out but does not know how to put them back in the box (of course, he doesn't know how to blow his nose yet, so there would not be a slimy surprise when you used the kleenex)
I am totally laughing loud enough to wake Ben up from his nap. Remind me not to use the tissues in your house!
Oh that is so funny. I totally started laughing. I love how she actually makes the noise and blowes.
Post a Comment