Hi Dan and Renee! It's Kim, from Detroit! Elke gave me your blog address because I have only seen newborn pix... she is amazing, and beautiful and looks like she is a lot of fun! So, I am figuring that since my two friends (actually a lot more than two) I grew up with have had totally gorgeous little girls that if I tried that I might get one too! Seeing these pix and videos makes me seriously consider when I want to have a baby... I think I am running out of time... anyway, congratulations, she is so wonderful. Like Maya (oh yeah, and kei and jenny) I hope to one day see naomi in real life, not just photos. I am moving to Seattle and will definitely be in the Bay area to see Elke, it would be a joy to visit you one day and see your little sweetie! I have one more semester and I am outta' here! By the way, Katie O'Brian has little blond baby girl around the same age as naomi. I got to meet her a few weeks ago, precious and fearless! She is awesome! Ok, Love and hugs and kisses to you all! - kim
7 comments:
this needs to be published! wait 'til she eats them...
it kind of looks painful. but yeah, attitude girl!
hilarious! she's getting so big—and even cuter!
Ha!
I *love* her defiant expression....
Hi Dan and Renee!
It's Kim, from Detroit! Elke gave me your blog address because I have only seen newborn pix... she is amazing, and beautiful and looks like she is a lot of fun! So, I am figuring that since my two friends (actually a lot more than two) I grew up with have had totally gorgeous little girls that if I tried that I might get one too! Seeing these pix and videos makes me seriously consider when I want to have a baby... I think I am running out of time... anyway, congratulations, she is so wonderful.
Like Maya (oh yeah, and kei and jenny) I hope to one day see naomi in real life, not just photos. I am moving to Seattle and will definitely be in the Bay area to see Elke, it would be a joy to visit you one day and see your little sweetie! I have one more semester and I am outta' here!
By the way, Katie O'Brian has little blond baby girl around the same age as naomi. I got to meet her a few weeks ago, precious and fearless! She is awesome!
Ok, Love and hugs and kisses to you all! - kim
p.s. for whatever reason, keep me on file :) pizza_party9@yahoo.com
Post a Comment