ohh, what a lovely day you guys had! nice sunny day. it always makes me happy to see ruru in mushroom pants!! :)
man. i knew omi would be all tuckered out!
What fun! I can't wait until Ben is old enough to enjoy the zoo. I don't think that I even made it to the SF zoo. Or the Oakland zoo, either. Maybe we can go together next time we come up!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ohh, what a lovely day you guys had! nice sunny day. it always makes me happy to see ruru in mushroom pants!! :)
man. i knew omi would be all tuckered out!
What fun! I can't wait until Ben is old enough to enjoy the zoo. I don't think that I even made it to the SF zoo. Or the Oakland zoo, either. Maybe we can go together next time we come up!
Post a Comment